Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Knight

It’s another night,
That the nest is near for birds.
It’s another night,
That neither I nor no one...
knows when the end will come.
It’s another night,
That every nightmare...
Could be mere warning.
It’s another night,
That need monitoring cause,
Minute by minute,
Something notorious is possible.
Another night comes with another Nile.
Another night might be another dream,
So dream a little.
Last night was a night of no returns.
This night should spell a new day.
Some night needs the sky light,
While some night will be naturally bright.
The night is a time to reminisce.
Night is a gift to humanity.
Just the other night I stay up all night,
And watch how dark turns to daylight.
Take me back to the night,
When my nightmare,
And my dream, were in conflict,
Then am sure I still have some dream of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment