Search This Blog

Saturday, August 1, 2009

understanding God's unconditional love.

Walking daily
In your sight,
I see,
The sacrifice...
of which,
You've saved me.
Reaching deeper
Into your word
I see
That the meaning,
Make me...
To marvelously
Praise you lord.
Even if I have,
A thousand tongue,
I do know,
I won’t be able..
To absolutely,
testify of...
Your glorious grace.
Everything,I am,
Lord!
I owe it to you.
Knowing vividly,
Your love is..
Sufficient,
For my salvation.
What more can..
I ask for,
When I do know,
There is nothing
you don’t know,
Or cannot do.
Last night,
you gave me many,
Reason...
To long suffer
For your loving
Arm wrap around me.
I cannot imagine,
A life without your love.
Lord,
Loving you
Is the best thing
That has ever happen,
To me.
You care,
Even when I don’t
Have...
Extraordinary behavior.
Each time,
I think of you,
Thanksgiving,
And praise,
Is always,
At the tip of my lips.
Today and tomorrow,
In your presence.
Is where I want to be.
Your love for me,
I know is more than a dog,
With its nursing child.
Lord the only thing,
That gives me hope,
It is you in my head.
Thank you heavenly lord,
For taking me on
An heavenly journey. July 8 2009. 3.49 am- 4.20am.

No comments:

Post a Comment