Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2009

sound of the saint.

It’s cool to see the cloud
Colored white and blue!
It’s feel like a cotton wool,
That comfort my soul.
It’s a calm that controlled,
My imagination.
It’s slightly sunny
While it slightly cold.
The trees were softly staggering.
Looking down the hills,
I foresee a slippery slope.
In the midst of it all
I still stop to see,
How others are smiling.
Let listen to the...
Sound of the saints.
That way we can saturate...
our soul with incense of..
The holy spirit.
Looking southward
I see soul
Screaming for sunlight.
Left with no option,
But to show them
The scroll of life.
Some study it
While some put it to stool.
Some were save
While some were slain.
Softly is the song of salvation,
And the song of strength.
How sweet is...
The sermon of restoration. June 26 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment