Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

Time is the countenance.

When the time comes,
I will like to share,
The same table with my...
enemies and friends.
The Table,
To drink
From the coffee cup,
Green tea.
My Enemies,
Because without them,
The tea is not possible.
My Friends,
So they could complete,
Every of my sentence for me.
I know the time is near,
For my wish to come true.
The character of my life,
Is to love always.
Folks,
What more can I say,
To translate,
The gallery of nature.
Every turn I make
Is the right turn.
It seem to me more like someone,
Hold the torch for me.
As I walk majestically
To and fro
Enjoying every moment,
As it come through.
As the breeze calm the tension,
So is the mildness of my being.
The pedestals on which I stand,
Is built by the stone
In ancient days.
I have no worry
Because I have the right tools,
In my tool bag
To fight a good fight.
Time is the countenance...
of things to come

No comments:

Post a Comment