Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The substance of a fine soul.

The echo of rain drop
Is the shadow of..
Divine abundance.
The monument of its..
Temple,
In the courtyard of...
Beautiful flowers.
Walking down the street..
Of its paradise,
Reminds me of awesome favor.
Then I ask what did I do,
To get here.
What makes me to merit this,
Preferential treatment?
How in the world,
Is that am so special..
Grace is in the hands...
Of the one who do
As he pleases.
As I celebrate its coming,
And all that only GOD ..
As done for me
I rejoice!
Joy is right for me,
Always here and now.
The inward peace,
that radiate from my heart,
whenever am painless or
In pain is joy.
The magnitude and direction,
That GOD gave me
Is sufficient for me!
In order for me to embrace
Joy,
I let go all...
unwanted
character of mine.
The character of my being
Is what makes me fine
For this fine world.
December 14 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment