Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

“DEEP REFLECTION”

Where was I when the end will just come.
When will I wake up, and walk away from my witchcraft.
Though, it is necessary to witch something out of the whim of many wonders.
It is still relevant to wish for what is right.
Then,how will I reach my highest temple.
Reaching there is taking it one step at a time.
Take a step backward, and forward.
knowing that both movement is relevant.
Backward will be to think while forward will be to act.
Act with the soul of a monster.
And think with the mind of king Solomon.
Don’t let your imagination make you mad,…..
Because imagination without actualization will keep your mind wandering too much.
Try to stop a little, and reflect on life matters, instead of , living matters all the time.
Issues of life is issues deeply rooted in our religion,
Because life is a legion rooted in our religion.
If I have a say here I will simply say the only religion, we should ….
practice and preach daily in the world is unconditional love.
Unconditional love should be made an universal language period.

No comments:

Post a Comment