Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

"Mindset of a Champion”

One winter morning,…..
when the weathers seem as if
It is going to weigh me down,
From not going through with the,
I want to be meeting of intelligible minds.
As I sit back, and ponder over the purpose of the day.
I come to a conclusion that winter will not stop me from not winning.
So,I proceed with the mindset to progress towards the best possible outcome.
Call it what you may call it, it is a defining moments for me, and my fellow warrior at war.
Daily I throw in my all to succeed,
With a pride that will be documented in my diary as though..
I came, I saw, and I conquered.
Let this day be remembered as the day I didn’t give up to the tough resilient weather.
But I weather through times with full sense of courage; Knowing that, in all I do, that’s all I need to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment