Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

“THERE'S SOMETHING YOU CAN DO"

In the midst of all my mediocrity memory,I
I make myself mold up to become the mystic river of righteous thought.
As I try not to allow my world to rule mine mind,
But I allow my imagination of what is possible to rule through my soul-
---what a wonderful world !
Even as, the hot water is boiling ,
And no one is ready to take off, the water pot from the fire.
I will ensure I use the hot water to bath by adding some cold water to it,
So that, it could be warm enough for the next entity in line to use.
---what a wonderful world!
In the midst of mediocrity memory comes the right stroke on the starlight…
Like the stroke of a genius .
Each step I take remind me of the last success I reach in life.
Despite the trouble I am going through, I still thrust forward more than ever,
Even, reaching backward to pull others along with me.
As I scale through the Hudson river of life –
---What a wonderful world.
Even though the mountain is rugged,
My mind is more rugged than you can imagine, so I am always ready…
Fired up and ready to go
---What a wonderful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment