Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

“LETS US PROMOTE PEACE WITH OUR DAILY DECISION

Even though have being told by unfortunate few that am unwise.
Many still think I speak something wise to their needs.
What then is my worth?
I think my worth goes to the amount of wise words,…
I share with the soul that needs it.
So many thinks life is not a fiery tale,
But I think life is only fair to those who trust in their gut.
Though trials and tribulation will come,
But what will take charge of it all is your inner self.
There is two side to that self, as there’re two side to a coin.
One side tells you, you know! “YOUCAN’T DO IT”.
And the other side will say you know what! “YES YOU CAN”.
Ask me, which side should you take,
Obviously ,the “YES YOU CAN ” I guess.
However though, the “YES YOU CAN ” has two side to it too.
The first side will only benefit yourself alone,
While the second side will benefit both you, and the world around you.
Now tell me which side will you take ;
For sure, If I could decide for you I will say,…
please take the side that benefit the common good.
Though, it might be fair to say the “YOU CAN’T DO IT” part, have a point too.
Since in life ,you can’t do it all, but you can try your best, and leave the rest.
Overall though, ten thousand times, I think times ten, the YES YOU CAN is a trusted thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment