Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Now is the time

Take me to a place where there is so much soul,
where we just take it slow.
Take me to a place where the lions just want to lay low.
Take me to a place where people don’t want to go
Cause! they’re scared what peace can bring.
Take me to a place where soul roll,
where justice and righteousness flow;
Would you take me to a place please.
A place of comfort,
A place where there is so much joy day in, and night out.
A place like a paradise of hope.
A place where people have the audacity to hope.
A place where the plain thin fat white ,and black can sit together for a cup of tea.
A place where the lamb and the wolf could be brother again.
A place where the Jews the gentiles the Yoruba could reside, and call their home .
A place like heaven on earth.
A place where it is not so many people will go if we don’t let it happen here on earth .
A place of harmony,
A place to always smile, and never worry about nothing.
I know I will be there, I guess, I will see you there too,
And am sure we can get there if we do try.

No comments:

Post a Comment