Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

"Without the holy spirit”.

Something special happen each time
The spirit of the living God is upon me.
In no time my physical eye will be close
And my spiritual eye will be open
To see the things that are hidden.
I don’t want to know what it will be like for me
Without the holy spirit in my life.
If everything I do or say is still by my own selfish self
Then, I don’t want to live no more.
Lord teach me your ways,
And that I will surely work with you.
Though the world may be weather twitching
But I know I will not be seasonal for your glory and grace upon me.
Though the world may be unsure of your awesomeness
But I am sure of your awesomeness,
And exceedingly mercy you’ve for us all
If not for your mercy where will I have being .
If not for your hope for my life, how trouble will my heart as being.
Lord you are so good ,so much so, that,
I don’t know how to quantify your goodness.
So I say you are the very good example of what is good.
Lord you’re my everything and my everything is you.
Lord you are the breath that I breath in everyday.
Lord you are the lord of my life.
Lord you are the reason why I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment